Sunday, December 25, 2011

remote desktop software!What is the best remote desktop software for mac?

I need a remote desktop software for mac in which I can fully control my computer wirelessly. I also want to be able to transfer files between the computer I am on and the computer being controlled. I want to do all this without being on the same network and fairly cheaply.
i quite like logmein.com it's mac and pc compatible anremote desktop softwared you can access from any computer - mac => pc and vice versa.

Hope this helps :)
TurboSupport supports both PC and Mac. It’s cheaper than most of the hosted solutions but provide more features. Please have a look at here http://www.turbosupport.com/


I heard of this program caremote desktop softwarelled LogMeIn and it works on both Mac, and Windows..

I have an naother alternative, I have my Desktop set up as a file server, so where ever I go, all I need is my IP address to connect, verify (password and username) and i got full access to the files on my desktop



Do you know how to check the specs on a Mac?

No comments:

Post a Comment