Sunday, December 18, 2011

download limewire 4.18 free!Can you give me a safe link to download Limewire 4.18 free?

I don't like the newest Limewire version 5.11. So please help me by giving a safe (no viruses,etc.) link where I can download Limewire 4.18!
If you do, thank you!


I have more questions instead of wasting 5 points.
How do I delete songs from my ipod nano?
How do I transfer the Limewire songs into itunes
and where? (my playlist,library?)


Thank you so much for your time!
after answering the spanish question i looked at yourdownload limewire 4.18 free profile and saw this question:
i have no life :'(

How do I delete songs from my ipod nano?
first delete them from your itunes and synk the ipod

How do I transfer the Limewire songs into itunes?
make a folder on your desktop and move the song files from your limewire folder to that desktop folder and play em with itunes (click on the files you might need to change for itunes to be the program to automatically pldownload limewire 4.18 freeay music files)

any questions google and you shall find what you ask for

if i were you i wouldnt use limewire-too dangerous-virus govt, you never know, i would advice for you too check some forum need any help finding one just ask....
I lost 2 computers to limewire so I do not recommend it. it will eat your computer alive
how about the limewire website...idk....
you shall pay for your music!

No comments:

Post a Comment