Tuesday, December 20, 2011

free microsoft antivirus!Microsoft free antivirus?

Is the microsoft free antivirus any good?
I would go with something else in till it's been out awhile. Avast is a good choice. Microsoft has never been able to make good security software, so I think when it's all said and done this one is going to be weak.
If you are talking about the new antivirus which is the successor to Windows Live OneCare, then I would say there is no harmfree microsoft antivirus in trying it. I have used Live ONeCare having bought the licence x 2 so I can use it on all of my computers. As I always say, having Microsoft operating systems on my machines, who better to look after the OS than Microsoft themselves. I have always been happy and had no problems using it and will be trying out the new version on one of my pcs to test it, but am sure it will bfree microsoft antiviruse OK.
what i have read it is ok

Some peeps like it, i have never tried it myself,, Hell, give it a shot for a week,, if you do not like, you can always change.
I recomend avast home edition. it is free and much better than the other free ones. But what is best for you is the best one.
AVG 8.5 download it works perfectly unless your trying to eat a virus on your computer

No comments:

Post a Comment