Saturday, December 24, 2011

how do i download music to my iphone!How do i reset my Iphone?

I have a Iphone 3g. When i bought it i connected it to my sisters labtop so i could quickly download apps and such. So when i would download apps it would ask for her username and password. Now i would like to connect it to my computer because i wanna put music on it and such. The only problem is thahow do i download music to my iphonet i do not want to lose my contacts, i do not care about losing apps and such. If anyone could help i would greatly appreciate it. I want it so i can put music on it from my computer and ask for my username and password from itunes....
Click restore than it will say would you like to back up your iPhhow do i download music to my iphoneone then click yes then it will make a backup on your computer than it will start restoring it and then you'll just load the backup and you can put stuff from your computer onto it like music or whatever.
If you're on a Mac. Transfer contacts to address book, then restore to factory default.

No comments:

Post a Comment