Monday, December 19, 2011

download oem software cheap!Should I download cheap OEM graphic software?

Silly me, I really like the idea of paying $60 instead of $200, but I dunno. The site says I can not register the product with the manufacturer or get a certificate. I can get updates, they claim. Is this legitimate? I dunno if I want to mess around with anything that is illegal.
I highly recommend The GIMP and Paint.Net for Windowsdownload oem software cheap users.
what do you mean by graphic software? like, something where you can create 3D pictures and movies, or something where you can edit stuff like photoshop?
well i can't say for that site but OEM software is cheaper cause it doesn't come with a pretty box or manual. basically its ment to be installed by computer builders but tdownload oem software cheaphere is no license you need to buy it or anything you can go into computer stores and tell them you want an OEM Vista and they will sell it too you but without knowing the license agreement of the software i can't say for sure about that product and honestly thats a pretty big price jump so i would becareful

No comments:

Post a Comment