Friday, December 23, 2011

digital music speakers!While using my music show digital speakers my ipod wont charge...?

I cannot figure out how to charge my ipod while using these speakers, they are 'my music show' digital speakers, and in the manual it says when i put my ipod in the dock it will start charging... it does for a second, then stops, and i cannot figure it out, and the battery runs out

please help!
genedigital music speakersrally speaking speaker docks are not good chargers. maybe the problem is unstable or over voltage that's really bad to ipod battery. that's why i always only recommend apple's wall charger or ionhub multi charger to charge ipod.
advice:
1. never drain(deplete) the battery of ipod too often
2. always udigital music speakersse an external charger (apple or ionhub) to charge your ipod instead of computer usb or a speaker dock
I have the same problem. I use the audio in jack rather than the dock in the speakers. Very disappointed in this product

No comments:

Post a Comment