Tuesday, December 20, 2011

microsoft keyboard software download!Microsoft Software Download?

A while ago I ended up getting a new computer, and never transferred my Keyboard and Mouse software from the CD Disk (Which I can now not find) to this computer. It hasn't been until recently I have wanted to use the extra keys on my keyboard, and mouse once microsoft keyboard software downloadagain. I forgot the small luxury's that can come from having them actually able to work.

I have a Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse.

Keyboard
Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 4000
Model #: 1045

Mouse
Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000
Model #: 1058

I have Vimicrosoft keyboard software downloadsta, the 32 bit, so it would need to be compatible with that. I appreciate any help in finding the download for this software. Thank you, very much.
Just go to a search engine and type in driver for after the needed hardware item.

No comments:

Post a Comment