Sunday, December 18, 2011

free photo editing software!What is the best free photo editing software?

I am really getting into photo editing and I was wondering what is the best free software for editing photos. I have a 2010 Macbook Pro. I am currently using iphoto but it doesn't seem to do very advanced stuff. I wanted to try things like making a person look skinnier and making their breasts bigger, and cool stuff like that. Is that even possible on free softwares? I don't want a free trial, I want a free software.
Yes, it's possible with free editors. If you are going to get serious free photo editing softwarethen the "best" software is going to be advanced enough to take you beyond the gimmicky things you mentioned in the question. Photoshop is the market leader, and while it is very pricey, there is a free online version. The big advantage is that in using Adobe's free web-based version, you are mastering skills to use with the major editor in the marketplace.

Serif offers it's PhotoPlus software free - not the current version, but a very good editor (they hope you will upgrfree photo editing softwareade to a paid version eventually), and it is compatible with Photoshop Filters.
Personally I use GIMP. It's a free photo editing software downloadable for both Windows and Macintosh and downloadable in many different languages. I am norwegian, and even I got it in my language. It's pretty impressive, and very similar to Photoshop. I highly recommend it! :)


Gimp better then PhotoShop and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment