Thursday, December 22, 2011

dvd burning software!What free DVD burning software can I use to make an extra copy of Norton Ghost 12 for myself?

I have Nero, but I'm assuming that there's DRM or CSS protecting the DVD from being copied and Nero will be unable to break the encryption.

I've searched on the web, but they all refer to burning DVD movies, when I just want to burn an extra copy of DVD software.

Also, the Norton Ghost 12 DVD is bootable and I want the copy to be bootable as well.
Have you actually tried Nero and had it fail? DRM and CSS are copy protections to protect copyrighted material, but I have never heard of any manufacturers using them on just data CDs. I have never had a problem copying any DATA cd. If you have 2 CD drives, dvd burning softwaretry doing a CD to CD copy with Nero--I once copied a Windows XP CD with that method and it worked fine. Or another option would be to copy the contents onto your hard drive then just burn it onto a blank CD-R (you will need a bootable disk handy to make it bootable using that method).
okay the program I use to do this is call PowerISO there is many other programs that will do this but i like to use this one there is 2 good things about using it...

first of all you will have to create a disc image (an ISO) of the cd so you can reburn it.

the first good thing about this is it will let you create this image whdvd burning softwareether it has protection or not and reburn the iso

the second is that if you keep the iso on your hard drive that you will have an exact copy of the cd that will never bescratched or lost

have fun
You can try this DVD Burn software, it supports video formats: Convert AVI, Mpeg, Mpeg4, DivX, Xvid, MOV, WMV, WMV HD, DV, MKV, DVD to DVD and more.

There is a guide about how to convert and burn video formats such as DivX, Xvid, AVI, WMV, MOV, VOB, MPEG, MP4, DV, 3GP, mkv, tivo to a standalone playable DVD with a few steps:

Also, you can try the other burn DVD software from here:

No comments:

Post a Comment