Thursday, January 12, 2012

haiku poetry about friendship!What should the title of my poetry anthology be? any ideas?

it's for a high school english assignment. i have a free verse poem about sailboats, a haiku about snowboarding, a rhyming poem about friendship, a cinquain about the color purple, a haiku about karate (kumite) a shape poem about rainhaiku poetry about friendshipbows, and an acrostic poem about me. any ideas? for a title? thanks
That Which Beckons Me

Seven

Seven Things Considered

Shimmers Of Life

You could invent a word for it that has no meaning such as:

Alivia

Pulson

haiku poetry about friendship Prismion

Okinon

...just to mention a few.


Good luck!

I wish we could have seen your work.
hmmm.... a title for the overall? "when wind blows" or "all that is" hmm??? :P
Elements, Motion, Emotion

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello.. I have visited your website.. Its really nice.. Actually i want to do advertisement on your website.. I want some space on your website to post my add.. And i will pay you for that.. If you are interested so kindly contact me on this email: rickyjames313@gmail.com
I will wait for your reply.. Thanks..

Post a Comment