Friday, December 23, 2011

quran player!Where on the internet can I download Quran onto my MP3 Player?

my husband dowloaded some Arabic nasheeds on it, but I want to put Quran on it too. How do I do it? I asked my husband and he tried to explain, but I didn't understand lol.
I love this site because you can pick from a generous list of reciters. Good luck.
go to google and type in download audio version of quran free. then download it quran playeron the computer. transfer it to your mp3 player

EDIT: here are soe sites i found






This is the best one...it has the best quality files of quran for free from any reciter you want...for free!


The quality of the files on that site is high, so I hope you have a lot of space on your MP3 player. How many GB is it?

They havquran playere great recitors like Sheikh Sudais, Shuraim, Bukhaatir, and Juhanee, Shatree, and Ghamdi.

They also have others, check it out. Right click the Surah that you want to download, then click Save Target As.

After you get the files, just ask your husband to show you how to put them onto your MP3 Player. =)
i was gonna say that

No comments:

Post a Comment