Sunday, December 18, 2011

trade manager for windows!FIFA 08 (PS3) Manager Mode Question? Please HELP me!?

How come I can't access the international trade windows? I noticed, when I put my players to either sell or loan, offers come from interational clubs, How come I can't do that? For example, I was playing from D.C. United (MLS) in manager mode and I put Troy Perkins for sale, I received an offer from Manchester City (EPL). How come I can't offer to other teams that are out of my league? HELP!
Ok man theres this awsome site were you do 5 min surveys and get free gaming gear from the site or anything from ebay amaztrade manager for windowson its awsome. i got a wii ipod touch and mario kart wii in 1 month for about 710 points. its awsome i love it just use this link so i can help then do surveys then delet your cookies after every srvey easy!!! but you must use this link so i can help you and theres this thing going on this month join using my link and the site gives us both either 10 points 50 points 100 points or 500 points!!!! and no i dont work for the site i just want to help ppl and points because when you use this link i reffer you that means i get 20 pertrade manager for windowscent of what you make and you get 20 percent of what i make so if i get 100 points you get 20 and if you get 10 points i get 2 but you dont loose anything youll still have 10 points. make sure the person that gave you the link is trustworthy because ppl make account get a bunch of reffrels and let the ppl give them the points> but i dont do that!! so message me on my email or on youtube username is GTAIVNIKO

heres the link click on one! good luck





No comments:

Post a Comment