Monday, December 19, 2011

download budget software!Are there any free budget software I can download on a Mac?

Is there any software I can download to keep track of my money, like how much I spend a month, on what I spend it, how much I save and things like that without my personal information being posted all over? I want to be able to download it on a Mac notebook pro and I don't have Microsoft excel
Go to ur mac hd

open up apps folder

there should be a app named numbers or a folder named i life 08 or 09 or 10

If so use numbers to make a table and u can save it and usdownload budget softwaree it as how much ur spending

If its in a folder named ilife open that and the app numbers should be there
You might find something to suit you in the Macintosh section of Major Geeks:

http://mac.majorgeeks.com/

If you put 'Money' or some suitable term into the search box (on the left of the page), you may get at least one result and possibly more. Major Geeks is utterly reliable and some of its software is free.

Good luck
There are a few listed at

You download budget softwaremight also look into Open Office or Neo Office. Both are free office suites that include spreadsheet applications. They both have free add-ons, and there's bound to be at least one for personal finance.
Microsoft now offers basic Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel, for free for Macs and PCs. You will find it here:


Real Microsoft Excel, for free. From Microsoft. Go for it!
ACORDIN TO ME WWW.DOWNLOAD.NET


HAVE A ROCKIN DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment