Sunday, December 18, 2011

gps software magellan!Will Garmin topo map software work with Magellan GPS units ?

Looking to buy a handheld GPS unit for geocaching. Considering Magellan Titon 1500 and Garmin Colorado 400. Question - will the Garmin topo Canada software work with the Magellan GPS, or is the software somehow proprietary, such that it will ONLY worgps software magellank with Garmin ?
It's proprietary, go with the Colorado, I'm looking for a new unit right now for caching. Considering the GPSmap60 but more and more thinking I should just go for the colorado, but I already have two pda's that I could use to go gps software magellanpaperless.
Thanks for the reply, Southpaw. Since posting, I've ordered a Colorado 400t, which should arrive today. Looking forward to getting into Geocaching. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment