Sunday, January 8, 2012

download music from youtube online!How can I download music from YouTube?

so, i have decided that all music on my I pod Classic 80GB is awful and i would like much more music to put on it, however i am not in the best financial situation to purchase any songs online. i was hoping somebody could tell me how to download music from YouTube preferably and for frdownload music from youtube onlineee. i would also appreciate it if you could send me a link to the downloader. thank you for your time.
Nope. Most downloaders don't work these days after Youtube were forced to clamp down on illegal downloaders.
There is a great eBook on How To Download Music for free at:

http://wwwdownload music from youtube online.howdoyoudownloadsongs.com

Its a very short and simple eBook outlining the steps of how to download music and import to iTunes. Its a simple step-by-step guide with illustrations. It gives the specific sites and programs to use

No comments:

Post a Comment