Wednesday, January 11, 2012

real authentic ghost videos!Authentic ghost video?

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone was aware or knows where a video I'm looking for still exists somewhere on the internet...It was actually 2 videos on youtube they were each 10min long if I remember correctly, in Malaysia of actual real authentic ghost footage...its the creepiest thing I've ever seen, it showed real ghost from close up shots you could see them glow in the dark and the skin decayed areal authentic ghost videoslmost like skeletons....I also remember a ritual or black magic of some kind being performed on the second video, Malaysians places incetns on the ground then blue light would appear from the grounds then fire, then a creature would emerge with these huge hands, very very creepy stuff, well I remember the videos not having that many views and they were erased from youtube, they were up like 3 years real authentic ghost videosago...I was wondering if anyone had a link were these videos are placed please they were amazing....
These are so easy to fake and so difficult to authenticate. I'd say no, none have been authenticated.

H
There are no ghosts, so there's no such thing as an "authentic ghost video"! There are only hoaxes.
Tip: There's no such thing as an authentic ghost video.

No comments:

Post a Comment