Wednesday, January 11, 2012

music search!Music Search?

Is there a website that allows easy searching for bands/artists based on search criteria such as voice type, time period, and genre?

If not.

I am looking for more music.. Falsettos only (thus male singers only), rock/prog/alternative/pop metal/dark wave, preferably stmusic searchill making music.

Any ideas?
Or at least a place to look?
Thanks

(I don't know why, but I pretty much only like falsettos :)




hope this helps, the first 2 are pretty good third is meh
I find Http://www.musicatar.com and httt://www.timurban.org to be very resourcmusic searcheful - They have videos, mp3 and lyrics. Thanks


Launchcast
www.launch.com (www.music.yahoo.com)
www.windowsmedia.com
dunno
I don't know about that, but when you find a song you like search its lyrics on lyrics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment