Wednesday, January 11, 2012

lycos search!How do I get my blog listed in search engines like Google, Lycos, or Yahoo for free?

I made a blog (you can view it in my profile) and I read that I should get it listed in search engines. I'm new at this, sorry. Can someone explain how I can get listed. Not just those but as many as I can, for free please.
Submit your blog via Google’s free submitting form.

Submit your blog to Yahoo Site Explorer. siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/submit

Submit Your Feed to the Yahoo! RSS Browse-by-Topic Directory.

Submit your Media RSS Feed to Yahoo! Search -

Youlycos search can submit your blog to Msn at

SubmitExpress.com will submit your blog free to the top 20 + Search engines.
You can submit your blog to all the search engines like goole;yahoo;MSN go to google search and type add url there you can submite your URL so that it can be indexed by all search engines


first u should know what kind of catagories u choose ... just type the name in search engine tool bar... display more name .... u havlycos searche to find ... just seee where is ur web site is in... which place the add is open wheathe it is 1 2 3 4 5 .... like that check the ur add is display or not... more details jsut go and visit the url
Hi,

Open the url below. It contains direct link to the submission pages of google, yahoo and msn and also other links help you to know more popular search engines. Submit your website in these search engines too. These are helpful to increase visitors to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment