Wednesday, January 11, 2012

oh no you didn't game!Who sings the "Oh No You Didn't" song in the Mercenaries video game commercial?

I've found many videos featuring the commercial, but no info as to the song's singer. Was it made strictly for the game??
yeah the song was made stictly for the commercial. and im not sure of the artist either but you can download the song on http://mercs2.com. i love that song!
how can i add the song to my myspace page it wont let it play automatically


Gutted! I love that tune! So wanted to find the full track!


The oh no you didn't gameOh No You Didn't earworm has been composed by Scott Wojahn and Roger Wojahn at Wojahn Bros Music


Chris Tilton did this song just for the Game!!!!


For those of you that want to add it to your MySpace, here's the real artist, just like "imeldwu" says it is- the Wojahn Brothers. They even have the full choral version there.


I got that song form Pandemic Studioh no you didn't gameos.com. i got the whole song it's a little over 2 minutes, I think. I don't know who sings it but it is friggin' awesome!!!!!!!! =D


http://www.bigdownload.com/games/mercenaries-2-world-in-flames/pc/mecenaries-2-oh-no-you-didnt-full-song/ this website has the full song


Ok I found it on Limewire ots only 31 secs long it will say
Mercenaries II - Oh No You Didn't

No comments:

Post a Comment