Wednesday, January 11, 2012

signs of women who cheat!Do women who cheat show signs of cheating in dreams?

I think I needed to reword this question as I didn't do so good on it the first time. She is acting out like very oral in her dreams, talking about sucking and what not, and making noises, and this happens a lot when she sleeps. Only, in real life, its off and on with her and she doesn't even act all that passionate about it when she does. Lately there is a lot of anxiety for me, gut feelings, signs in the relationship...she seems bored with me and while anxious to get what she wants rarely wants to please me.she seems very cold to the idea. I really have some reasons to wonder and worry, and it's mostly the lack of the physical with her that I do worry. And a weekends go by together and hours go bysigns of women who cheat and whether I am patient or kinda hinting that we should "go upstairs" nothing is happening. It's the dreams and stuff that make me wonder, there are no names, no hints at who, but is dreaming a gateway to understanding reality, or am I too frustrated at night to interpret things postively
Start talking to her when she is in this dream state. See if she answers you back maybe then she'll say a name. It could be nothing, that she is just sexually frustrated and she's having very explicit dreams because she isn't getting anything during the day. Maybe she needs to talk to you about that and you guys and work it out and start being romantic again. Dreams are a gateway to something, so sometsigns of women who cheathing is going on so if it's just cheating or wanting more it's up to you to find out.
Dreams are never literal. It's not about sex.
Sex is a sign of intamacy not actual physical sex.
She has a dream of someone, it's not about the person. It's about a single trait of that person. Then, the "intimacy" is a wanting of that trait.
sounds like you guys need to have a serious talk about the state of your relationship.... I don't know too much about the psyche and how it relates to dreams and reality. But everything else you said points to having a relational problem.... get talkin' or get walkin'
this might be helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment