Sunday, January 8, 2012

firefox deutsch!Help with myspace? not woking says server not found?

The day before yesterday everything worked, I have not changed anything on my computer and now when I try to go to myspace it does'nt work. I have asked this question 2 times already. Why is that when I go to myspace it only shows words, no pictures background or anything? When I log in again just shows words with a white background. I use mozilla firefox by the way. I have updated everything and it still says server not found and it comes up with this address api.msappspace.com. I noticed at the bottom left side of the screen where it has the site your connecting to it says www.jsmyspacecdn.com. I need help!! please help if you can. I have tried a lot of things. Oh and when I go to tools up top there is no clear private data, just clear history. people have suggested that.This is what it looks like when going to


MySpace a place for friends
New To MySpace?
Take a Tour | Latino
People▼

* People
* MySpace
* Web
* Music
* Video
* Local
* Images

Powered by Google

* Home
* Browse People
* Find Friends
* Local
* Music
* Video
* Games
* More ▼
o More on MySpace
o Apps Gallery
o Classifieds
o Events
o Forums
o Groups
o Local
o Schools
o Top Blogs
o IM
o Mobile
o Comedy
o Games
o Karaoke

* Safety
* Privacy
* Sign Up

*
Log In
*
Sign Up!

Email:

Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?
Find Your Friends on MySpace

Find or browse members:

Go
Sponsored Links
Lonely Single Parent?

Meet Available Single Parents Here. Free to Browse-Become a Member Now!
www.SingleParentMeet.com
Please log in to continue
Always make sure you're visiting the real myspace.com!

1. Check the URL in your browser.
2. Make sure it begins with
3. If ANY OTHER PAGE asks for your info, DON'T LOG IN!

More Privacy and Security firefox deutschTips
Today on MySpace

Friday, Aug 28, 2009
Check your Horoscope

* Featured
* Videos
* Music
* Celebrity Updates

‘Fame’ Director Kevin Tancharoen
‘Fame’ Director Kevin Tancharoen

The director/choreographer/dancer tells us how he got started in the world of dance.

* Check out MySpace Fashion
* Watch HD Trailers
* MySpace Karaoke
* Celebrity Photos
* Check Out MySpace Celebrity

New Jet Album!
New Jet Album!

Today is the last day you can listen to and buy Jet’s new album “Shaka Rock” for only $3.99 on MySpace Music through Amazon MP3
Get it now!
Sarge breaks down the situation in Romero’s ‘Survival of the Dead’
Sarge breaks down the situation in Romero’s ‘Survival of the Dead’

Photo: George A. Romero

* Watch Movie Trailers
* 'Avatar 'Trailer
* Get the hottest summer movies


Help | Terms | Privacy Policy | Safety Tips | Report Abuse | Advertise | Developers | MySpace International ▼ | MySpace Latino

Press Room | Music | Video | Jobs | Games | Weather | Sitemap


?2003-2009 MySpace.com. All Rights Reserved.
Close
Americas

* Argentina
* Brazil
* Canada
* Canada (Fran?ais)
* Latin America (Espa?ol)
* Mexico
* United States (English)
* United States (Latino)

Asia Pacific

* Australia
* Chinese (Traditional)
* India
* Japan
* New Zealand

Europe

* Austria
* Belgium (Nederlands)
* Belgium (Fran?ais)
* Denmark
* Finland
* France
* Germany
* Ireland
* Italy
* Netherlands
* Norway
* Portugal
* Poland
* Russia
* Spain
* Sweden
* Switzerland (Deutsch)
* Switzerland (Fran?ais)
* Switzerland (Italiano)
* Turkey
* UK
Myspace has been having issues for the past 2 days.
My page looks exactly like yours.
F5 does nothing at all...

It appears to be an outage.
There is NO tech support so don't even try.
Myspace has posted no messages about this issue as well.
It is like they have dumped all their users in the dark and donfirefox deutsch't care.
In my opinion myspace is going downhill fast if this is how they treat their users!!

I am surprised that it has been down for so long without more information being available.
But it is THEM and not you.
Wait it out and hope they get is fixed.
Man, Me too!! I though I `m the only one having this AV儿劣* problem so I was scanning my PC and try to do all to fix this AV儿劣* problem!! So any NEWS??? Still when I open myspace says "The webpage "demr.opt.fimserve.com" cannot be found DNS error occurred.Server cannot be found. The link may be broken


post classifieds ads at myclassifieds.co.nz

it's good site for free ads in new zealand


I'm having the same problem. Sometimes after hours and hours of refreshing the page it will come it normal. I have emailed Myspace and still have not heard from them.
just press F5 on your keyboard to fix it
Haha. I just asked this question too. The same thing has happened to me the last two days. Other then the answer on this question already given, I've heard someone say that upgrading your internet helps, but I don't think that is the real reason. Myspace must be working on something
Ive been having the same problem. i emailed myspace support and they told me; "The issue you wrote us about might be a temporary bug. We’ll check it out now. Just so you know, most site errors resolve in a matter of minutes. So be sure to clear your cache/cookies and revisit the page later."
Alot of people are haven problems with myspace its must be a gettin worked on or something. mine started acttin up yesterday to. I dont know why i was just checken my mail in it took me off to a dell search page tellin me myspace couldnt be found. It dont make no since, I hope they get it fixed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment