Thursday, January 12, 2012

bob marley quotes sayings!Anybody know any famous sayings quotes or proverbs on the subject of music?

So far I only have -

-Music is the fruit of life.
-Elvis has left the building.
-One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. (Bob Marley)
music is like the air we breathe with practice it becomes natural.
just made that up
go to http://www.brainy-quotes.com/quotes/music


“Without music, life would be a mistake.... I would only believe in a God who knew how to dance.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

“Life has been your art. You have set yourself to music. Your days are your sonnets.” - Oscar Wilde

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent” - Victor Hugo

“Where words fail, music speaks.” - Hans Christian Andersen

“Music is the silence between the notes.” - Claude Debussy

“Mubob marley quotes sayingssic will save the world” - Pablo Casals

“For every dark night, there's a brighter day” - Tupac Shakur

“I learned very early in life that: "Without a song, the day would never end; without a friend, a man ain't got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend- without a song" So I keep singing a song.” - Elvis Presley

“Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight
Why am I trying to see, when there aint nothing in sight
Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try
Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die?
someone tell me y” - Tupac Shakur

“Ah just act the way ah feel.” - Elvis Presley
Duke Orsino:
If music be the food of love, play on,
Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken, and so die.bob marley quotes sayings
Twelfth Night Act 1, scene 1, 1–3


Louis Armstrong
All music is folk music, I ain't never heard no horse sing a song.
Louis Armstrong 1901-71: in New York Times 7 July 1971
Wagner's music isn't as bad as it sounds. (马克 Twain)

Military music is to music what military intelligence is to intelligence.

When people play good music, people don't listen, and when people play bad music, people don't talk. (Oscar Wilde)


LOADS on that page.
Music has charms to soothe a savage breast.......william congreve. :)) without music life would be a mistake.....Friedrich w Nietzsche.:))
You carn't sing, you carn't play and you look awful. You will go along way. KITKAT
The devil has the best tunes.
go to brainy quotes.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment